REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL – PRINTER/PHOTOCOPIER EQUIPMENT
The Halifax Chamber of Commerce is seeking proposals for the purchase of a Printer/Photocopier multi-function unit. All proposals, correspondence and inspection requests are to be sent to Colin J Bustard, Director of Finance & Administration. Payment will be made within 30 days of “Customer Acceptance” of project and submission of an invoice. It is advisable that interested firms meet with the Director of Finance & Administration to review current system and configuration to ensure that proposed product will meet existing and future needs.
A. Information required with proposal:
- Estimated date of delivery with shipping costs
- Warranty information on materials and labour
- Signature of authorized representative of vendor, and phone numbers of vendor’s contact person(s)
- Copy of vendor terms and conditions of contract
- Total cost of ownership including based on quarterly usage of 14,000 copies.
B. Product Needs
- Multi-function Black and White print/copy/scan
- 45 ppm or greater speed
- Fax (including paperless fax reception forwarded to email
- MAC environment enabled
- 4 paper trays
- Colour print/copy/scan
- Large Capacity Tray
- Other Value added solutions
C. Product Quantity:
D. Terms and Conditions:
- Vendor should qualify proposal where they can demonstrate there is a quality or value benefit because of their product, warranty, installation, support etc.
- Vendor will thoroughly state any exceptions, non-compliance, or variations to the previous specifications.
- Vendor is responsible for any and all work performed by subcontractors.
- Vendor is responsible for, and will repair any damage to building or property and report the same to the chamber.
- Vendor is responsible to adhere to all applicable federal, provincial, and city laws governing communication, electrical, fire and building codes.
- Vendor is responsible for any and all permits required.
- Vendor may submit multiple proposals; a primary proposal marked as such, and other proposals that include information that differs from the primary proposal. All proposals are to be separated and labeled to indicate primary, secondary, etc.
- The Halifax Chamber of Commerce will not be liable for any costs incurred in the preparation and presentation of the proposal.
- The Halifax Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to accept or reject any or all proposals, and to further negotiate with one or more vendors. The award will be solely based on the best interest of the Halifax Chamber of Commerce.
- Proposal is to be received by May 31, 2017 at 5pm at the Chamber offices located at Suite 100, 32 Akerley Blvd, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3B 1N1
- Chamber policy mandates that chamber members be allowed to quote on purchases of this size.
- “Customer acceptance” shall consist of a subsequent signed document establishing customer acceptance of the job.
Submit proposals to email@example.com.